How do i join Art Fair Philippines as an exhibitor?
- Art Fair Philippines works with galleries rather than individual artists. Exhibitors are invited by the AFP organizing committee. Unsolicited applications may be e-mailed to [email protected].
How long will the exhibition be?
- The online fair will run from 6-15 May 2021.
Are there activities beyond the art fair?
What are the site’s browser requirements?
- To ensure an optimal user experience on our site, please use the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari. While the site is also available on mobile, for smoother transactions, we recommend access to our website on a desktop.
How do I register for events?
- Click the Register Now button on any of the events we have lined up. Note that you will be asked to provide your email address in order for you to receive the event link. Check the following pages and sections of the fair: (1) ArtFairPH/Projects, (2) ArtFairPH/Talks, (3) ArtFairPH/OpenStudios, (4) ArtFairPH/Tours, or See All Events to register.
Do I really need to register to attend an event?
- Ideally, yes. There’s a limited number of people who can be accepted in each virtual event room so it’s best to reserve your slot ahead of time.
How much does it cost to attend?
- The fair is free of charge. Some ArtFairPH/OpenStudios workshops require a fee for the needed materials.
Can I get in touch with the artists / speakers?
- A question and answer portion will be open during the virtual event, so feel free to raise your questions during that specific time.
Can I connect with other attendees while at the event?
- Zoom Webinar won’t show your fellow attendees, but you are free to chat via your choice of messenger app when you attend any event with your friends.
Are all events live?
- No. There are events that will be streamed live while some are pre-recorded. However, all events will be premiered live for everyone to experience at the same time.
What if I have technical issues on the day and can’t access the event?
- If you encounter any issues, please get in touch with us via our social media accounts:
PURCHASING AN ARTWORK
I would like to purchase an artwork. How do I do it?
- Each gallery has a direct channel available on their Gallery Page and on their Artwork Page. This includes their official email address, a form that directly goes to their official email address, Facebook Messenger, Viber or Whatsapp, whichever was made available by the gallery on their profile. Please directly liaise with the gallery to coordinate your purchase. For galleries based abroad, please give an allowance for responses given the difference in timezone.
Can I find a specific artwork/artist on Art Fair Philippines?
- You may search for a specific artwork, artist or gallery using the Search function of the website.
Can I reserve artwork?
- Art Fair Philippines 2021 website does not have a reserve function. For purchases or reservations, please directly liaise with the gallery via the channels provided in their Gallery Page or directly on the Artwork Page you are keen on reserving or buying.
What happens if the artwork I want is no longer available?
- It may happen that your choice of artwork may have been bought by someone else already by the time you decide to purchase. When this happens, you can either liaise with the gallery via the channels provided in their Gallery Page or directly on the Artwork Page, or browse the website further. We have over 1,000 artworks available this year!
What payment methods do you accept?
- Please directly liaise with the gallery via the channels provided in their Gallery Page or directly on the Artwork Page you are keen on reserving or buying, to confirm what payment methods are available.
How will my artwork be shipped?
- Please directly liaise with the gallery via the channels provided in their Gallery Page or directly on the Artwork Page to arrange the shipment of your artwork.
Art Fair Philippines, operated by Philippine Art Events, Inc. (PAEI), discloses the following to the Buyer or User of the website:
The Galleries (or Exhibitors) represent and warrant to PAEI the genuineness and authenticity of all artwork offered by the exhibitors for sale. The Galleries (or Exhibitors) shall defend, indemnify and save PAEI, including its shareholders, directors, officers, representatives, and agents, free and harmless from and against all claims for damage to persons or property arising from or out of any occurrence relating to the genuineness and authenticity of the artwork sold by the Gallery.
The Buyer or User confirms that any such claim relating to the genuineness and authenticity of the artwork sold by the participating galleries should be brought against such gallery, to the exclusion of Philippine Art Events, Inc., its shareholders, directors, officers, representatives and agents.
Any transaction that is initiated, continued, completed, and fulfilled, by or between the Buyer or User, and the Gallery, is performed outside the Art Fair Philippines website, and therefore, PAEI has no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any goods or services that you may purchase or receive from, or sell or transfer to, any Gallery (including other users of the Digital Currency Services).