How to get to Ayala Triangle Gardens?
Ayala Triangle Gardens is located at Paseo De Roxas corner Makati Ave, corner Ayala Ave, Makati, 1209, Metro Manila.
What are the Safety Protocols at the venue?
COVID-19 Safety Protocols as outlined by current and prevailing IATF guidelines must be observed at all times including the wearing of masks and maintaining social distancing.
What will be showcased at Ayala Triangle Gardens?
ArtFairPH/Projects, comprising the works of 10 artists, will be featured in the central fountain area of Ayala Tower One. Tickets are available online at tickets.artfairphilippines.com.
Visitors will have free access to ArtFairPH/Photo, ArtFairPH/Film, ArtFairPH/Residencies, and our AR Art Trail.
Will there be gallery exhibits at Ayala Triangle Gardens for Art Fair Philippines 2022?
No, participating galleries will showcase their 2022 art fair exhibitions at their own locations. Please refer to our Gallery Hop for a guide to visiting our exhibitors.
How can I optimize my art fair visit, participate in the activities, and see everything I want to see?
How to buy tickets?
- All tickets must be purchased online.
- Tickets to the ArtFairPH/Projects 2022 Exhibition Space at Ayala Tower One Fountain Area are now available for purchase at tickets.artfairphilippines.com
- After ticket purchase, please present the email confirmation (via mobile or printed copy) at the Reception Desk. We may ask for your Valid ID for verification on the day of the event.
- ArtFairPH/Photo, ArtFairPH/Film, ArtFairPH/Residencies, and the AR Art Trail are free of charge.
How much are the ticket prices?
- Tickets are priced at PhP 150.00 each and must be purchased online.
- All tickets purchased online are considered sold and non-refundable. We may ask for your Valid ID for verification on the day of the events.
- All tickets are uniformly priced at PhP 150.00 regardless of concession status.
How do I gain entry to the ARTFAIRPH/PROJECTS Exhibition Space?
Once you purchase your tickets, please present the email confirmation (via mobile or printed copy) at the Reception Desk. We may ask for your Valid ID for verification on the day of the event.
Having problems with the payment gateway?
Please email [email protected].
How long will the exhibition be?
Art Fair Philippines 2022 will run from 23 March to 01 April 2022, 10AM to 8PM.
Are children allowed inside the art fair?
Children are most welcome to experience the world of art, but parents should be reminded that artworks cannot be touched. In addition, there may be exhibits with mature content that may not be suitable for minors. Parental discretion is always advised.
At what age do children need their own entrance ticket? Are young kids free to enter?
Children below 3 years old can enter for free.
Is there a dress code in the art fair? What attire is allowed in the venue?
There is no official dress code but we do request visitors to dress as appropriate for a public event.
How long can I spend in the fair?
You may leave the fair at your convenience.
Is photography allowed at the venue?
- While photography is permitted, please turn off your camera flash.
- Don’t forget to be mindful of blocking the views of other visitors, especially when you are taking a selfie.
- Photography within the art fair venue allowed for personal use only.
- For photography for publication purposes, please contact: [email protected]
What are the rules and regulations at the art fair?
Please be reminded of the following:
- CCTV cameras are in operation at all times for your safety
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue
Will there be restrooms?
Fair visitors may use the public restrooms at the lobby area inside Ayala Tower One.
Can I bring my pet to the fair?
Pets are allowed in the open spaces of Ayala Triangle Gardens but are not allowed inside the ArtFairPH/Projects space at Ayala Tower One Fountain Area.
Is smoking allowed in the art fair venue?
Smoking is only allowed in the LGU-designated smoking area.
Where can I park my vehicle?
Paid parking facilities are available within walking distance at the following locations:
- Basement Parking of Ayala Tower One
- Gabriela Silang Carpark
- The Link Carpark
May we talk with the artists present in the exhibition spaces?
You can definitely approach the artists or gallery staff to find out more about the artists and the works on display.
Are there activities beyond the art fair venue?
Art Fair Philippines Account
How do I create an Art Fair Philippines account?
- Go to artfairphilippines.com/member-signup/
- You can create an account via:
- Your Desired Email Address – you can designate your own username and password which you can use to access your account after sign up.
- Google Credentials – you’ll need to log in via Google after sign up.
- You will be sent a notification to your designated email address after you have created your account.
I cannot log in. My email address is not recognized when I request for a Password Change.
If you signed in using an email address and cannot log in, please try to log in via Google as you may have created your account via that platform.
I cannot log in. When I requested to Reset Password, I was told my email is invalid.
This means that the system does not recognize your email address. It’s likely that you created your account using a different email address. Please remember that if you created an account via Google, you should input the associated email address from Google to trigger a change in password.