Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions. For other concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO JOIN
How do i join Art Fair Philippines as an exhibitor?
- Generally, AFP works with galleries rather than individual artists. Exhibitors are invited by the AFP organizing committee. Unsolicited applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com. All applications will be reviewed by the AFP organizing committee.
How to buy tickets?
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at www.artfairphilippines.com
- Regular tickets will still be available on site from 21 - 23 February 2020 at the 4th Floor Reception.
How much are the ticket prices?
- Regular Ticket is priced at PhP 350.00
- Concession tickets (students with valid IDs, PWDs and senior citizens) are only available on-site upon presentation of valid IDs.
- For group bookings of more than 10 persons, please email in advance firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase tickets online?
- We strongly recommend that you book your tickets in advance at www.artfairphilippines.com
- All tickets purchased online are considered sold and non-refundable. We may ask for your Valid ID for verification on the day of the event.
Can senior citizens and PWDs avail of discounted entrance tickets?
- Senior citizens with IDs can avail of tickets at a concessionary rate of PhP 250
Claiming of tickets
- You will receive a system-generated email for payment instructions
- Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an order confirmation with a unique QR code
- Present a printed copy of the order confirmation or show it from your mobile phones
Can I exchange my ticket/s for another date if I cannot make the original booking date due to unforseen circumstances?
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be used on a different date.
How long will the exhibition be?
- Art Fair Philippines 2020 will open from 21 - 23 February 2020, 10AM to 9PM.
Are children allowed inside the art fair?
- Children are most welcome to experience the world of art, but parents should be reminded that artwork cannot be touched. In addition, there may be exhibits with mature content that may not be suitable for minors. Parental discretion is always advised.
Are students allowed inside the art fair?
- Students are most welcome at Art Fair Philippines. Please bring a valid school ID in order to avail of the concessionary rate of PhP 150.00. Makati students with valid IDs can avail the concessionary rate of PhP 100.00.
At what age do children need their own entrance ticket? Are young kids free to enter?
- Children below 3 years can enter for free.
Is Art Fair Philippines accessible to PWDs?
- Art Fair Philippines is accessible to PWDs via elevators to the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
Is there a dress code in the art fair? What attire is allowed in the venue?
- There is no official dress code but we do request visitors to dress as appropriate for a public event.
How to enter at the fair?
- General admission may use the ramp or the elevators and go straight to the reception area at the 4th floor of The Link. You are required to pass thru security.
How long can I spend in the fair?
- You may leave the fair at your own convenience. In case you would like to take a break and go back, we have a designated lane for re-entries.
Is photography allowed inside the venue?
- While photography is permitted, please turn off your camera flash. And don't forget to be considerate of other viewers when you feel like taking that selfie.
Can we bring food and drink to the art fair? Are food and drink available in the venue?
- Leave your food and drinks outside the fairgrounds. Food and refreshments are available inside the art fair.
What items are not allowed inside the art fair venue?
- The following are strictly not allowed inside the venue. We will be requiring you to check these in at the bag depository area at the 4th Floor of The Link.
- Large, heavy, or bulky bags and backpacks that may cause damage to the artwork.
- Weapons of any kind including small knives.
- Pointed objects such as umbrellas and selfie sticks.
What are the rules and regulations at the art fair?
- Please be reminded of the following:
- CCTV cameras are in operation at all times for your safety.
- Outside food and drink are not allowed inside the venue.
- Photography within the art fair venue allowed for personal use only.
- For photography for publication purposes, please contact: email@example.com
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes, there will be restrooms available on the G/F, 4/F, 5/F, 6/F and 7/F. Portable toilet facilities will be available at the fair.
Is there a first aid/emergency facility at the venue?
- As The Link is managed by Ayala Land, the usual security and emergency facilities in their mall properties will also be available at the venue.
Can i bring my pet to the fair?
- Pets are not allowed at Art Fair Philippines.
Is smoking allowed in the art fair venue?
- Smoking is not allowed. Makati City has a no smoking ordinance.
Where can i park my vehicle?
- Parking facilities are available within walking distance at:
- 6750 Building Parking
- Glorietta 3 Basement Parking
- Rustan's Steel Parking
Are there atms available in the venue?
- There are ATMs available inside the commercial establishments around The Link (The Landmark, Greenbelt, Glorietta).
May we talk with the artists present in the galleries?
- You can definitely approach the artists or gallery staff to find out more about the artists and the works on display.
How can I optimize my art fair visit, participate in the activities and see everything i want to see?
- Plan ahead by viewing the website for all the information on schedules, exhibitors, talks, tours, events and related Art Fair Philippines activities. Maps and the fair catalogue will be available at the reception area and on each floor. Use these to plan your personal tour of the fair.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more updates.
Are there activities beyond the art fair?